PAMPA CRUISES SRL
Paraná 230 Floor 6° Of. 64 CABA, Argentina CP C1017AAF
Terms and conditions of use
Thanks for visiting our website. The Terms and conditions of use defined in this document apply to the entire group of websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Pampa Cruises (hereinafter referred to as the Company) including without limitation the websites pampacruises.com (collectively referred to as "Company websites").
We offer services and programs in South America.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY COMPANY WEBSITE.
You must assume that everything you read and see on the Company's websites is protected by copyright or other means, and that it belongs to the Company or to a third party that granted the Company the right to use the material. It is forbidden to copy or use the material from any website of the Company, unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions of use or if you have prior written authorization.
To obtain this permission, contact us.
We grant you permission to print some pages of the websites of the Company, unless expressly indicated otherwise, for your personal and non-commercial use in order to know, evaluate or acquire the services or products of the Company.
No other permission is granted to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, license, transfer, sell, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter or modify this material.
This permission is not a transfer of ownership and you should not:
• Use the material for commercial purposes or for public display (whether commercial or not)
• Eliminate notices of copyright or ownership of the material
• Transmit the material to another person or "create an image" on another server
The granted permits will be automatically revoked if you violate any of the restrictions and, in addition, can be canceled by the Company at any time. The material that appears on the Company's websites is protected by copyright and applicable trademark laws.
For more details, see the pages on copyright and trademarks of the Company.
We do not warrant or represent that your use of the material posted on the Company's websites will not infringe the rights of third parties.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND ACTIONS (WHETHER BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT, EXTRACONTRACTUAL LIABILITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE NEGLIGENCE- OR OTHER REASONS) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF THE CASE WERE , TO ACCESS THE WEB SITES OF THE COMPANY.
The Judges and Courts of the domicile of the Company will be competent for the resolution of any controversy arising in relation to these legal conditions. If any provision of these terms becomes illegal, void or for any reason can not be applied, such provision may be excluded from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. This document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the subject matter and should not be modified unless it is in writing and with the signature of both parties.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, all material, including images, illustrations, designs, icons and photographs, appearing anywhere on the Pampa Cruises websites or affiliated companies (collectively referred to as the "Company") is protected by copyright laws and the provisions of international treaties. (All of these web sites should be referred to as the "Company websites.")
The copyright of said materials belongs to its original creator. The material may not be copied, reproduced, exhibited, modified, published, uploaded, disclosed, transmitted or distributed in any way or by any means other than those described in the Policy section on links to the website or with prior written authorization from Pampa Cruises.
All rights that are not expressly granted in this document are reserved. The unauthorized use of the material appearing on the websites of the Company may infringe the copyrights, trademarks and other laws that may apply and may result in civil or criminal penalties.
The trademarks, service marks, logos and graphics (the "trademarks") that appear on the Pampa Cruises Internet sites are registered and unregistered trademarks.
All other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. No license or right is implicitly granted, by exclusion or by other means to use the Trademarks that appear on the Pampa Cruises websites.
The use of Pampa Cruises Trademarks or links to the Pampa Cruises websites must be made in accordance with the terms described in our section on Policy on website links. Below is a partial list of the Pampa Cruises Trademarks
If you are not sure that a trademark, service mark, logo or graphic element that is not on the list is owned by Pampa Cruises, or if you have any questions about the use of the Pampa Cruises Trademarks, please contact with our webmaster. Pampa Cruises strives to protect its intellectual property rights and will demand compensation for the costs and damages incurred to prevent the misuse or misappropriation of its property.
Policy on links to websites for travel agents
The Terms and Conditions of use defined in this document apply to the entire group of websites that belong, administer, are licensed or control Pampa Cruises.
Many of the Company's websites contain links or content from external websites.
We try to make these links and content belong only to appropriate sites, but we have no control and are not responsible for those sites. Likewise, we can not guarantee our knowledge of all changes made to these external sites. The fact that the Company includes a link or the content of an external website does not imply the approval of such sites or their content.
Any doubt regarding a service, resource or link of this type should be directed to the specific service or resource.
The Company invites travel agents to create, in good faith, links to their websites. These links to Company websites must comply with the following rules:
Unless the Company provides the travel agent with a prior written authorization, any link to a Company website must include one of the logos on the right, which are protected by trademark laws.
The Company grants you a limited license to use these logos, but does not transfer title to them. The logos can only be used as an active link to the corresponding site of Pampa Cruises
• You may not use the above logos to imply that any part of the Company sponsors or endorses your website without prior written authorization from the Company.
• You can not modify logos in any way, including their proportions or colors, and you can not animate or otherwise give the logos to change their appearance.
• You can not use the logos in any place that, in the sole discretion of the Company, discredits Pampa Cruises or its affiliated companies, nor its products or services.
• The logos can only be used on web pages that, in the sole discretion of the Company, make exact references to the Company, its products and services. In addition, the logos must be located on the same page where the reference to Pampa Cruises appears and as close to the reference as possible.
• Any link to a website of the Company must point to the main page of said site. For example, you can view and access the home page of several of the Company's websites through a link below the following logos. It is not allowed to include links to pages of a website of the Company that is not the main page, unless you have the prior written authorization of the Company.
• The Company may, at its sole discretion, revoke its right to use these logos at any time. The Company may initiate legal actions for any use of the logos that does not conform to these policies or that infringes any right of the Company, and will demand compensation for the costs incurred to prevent the improper use or damages that may arise from such use.
Other logos and graphic elements
No logo or graphic element that is not on this list may be used without prior written authorization from the Company. Any unauthorized use of material from the Company's websites may result in criminal or civil penalties and the Company will demand compensation for the costs and damages incurred to prevent the misuse or misappropriation of your property.